Primary Twilight, High Wycombe
- Primary Twilight, High Wycombe
14th March 2019
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
A free opportunity to spend time exploring mathematics and share ideas for use in your classroom
The second session this year is on Thursday 15th March, from 4:30 – 5:30 pm at Wycombe High School.
All the sessions are free, and there will be tea/coffee and biscuits provided. Due to popularity we are restricting participants to a maximum of 2 per school.
Sessions are open to all teachers of Primary Mathematics and will be led by Rachel Walters.
- The Maths Hub can offer places for 2 teachers / school.
- All courses and events are subsidised by grant-funding through the NCETM.
- Schools may cancel up to 7 days before the course or may substitute teacher names at any time before the first session.
- Schools who sign up to this course are expected to attend. Schools who do not attend the session they have booked will be liable to pay a cancellation fee of £50.